Some good news, with the easing of restrictions on group numbers, we are able to get back to training; operating as outlined below to keep us within the health guidelines.
- Social distancing will be adhered to on and off the mats as much as possible.
- Contact tracing will be maintained through the class attendance roles.
- We are maintaining a rigorous cleaning regime including the mat surface which is sanitised before and after every group use.
- Changing rooms are off limits. Wear your Dogi to and from the Dojo
Peewees (4 – 6 year olds) – This class will resume Term 3 (21st July) as usual.
Juniors – Begin back Saturday 30th May. Junior training days and times remain unchanged.
- Students must wear their Dogi trousers to practice.
- Please do not send your child if they are unwell
- We are not accepting parent spectators so Drop offs and pickups must be observed.
- Please be on time to collect your child.
- There will be no invoicing associated with the current term for Junior classes.
Seniors – Are back to all normal classes from Friday 29th May.
- Wear your Dogi trousers to practice and plan to not use the change rooms.
- Please do not come if you are unwell.
Before you return you must fill out the below forms. Return by email or on first attendance.
Many thanks and looking forward to seeing many of you before long.
Wellington Judo Academy