With the introduction of the Covid Vaccine Certificate (CVC) at the Academy, we have certain obligations which start on Friday, 3 December.
1. Entry to the dojo is permitted to anyone under 12 years, 3 months without the requirement to produce a CVC. We will revise this if required to by the Ministry of Health.
2. Everyone 12 years and 3 months and older, whether training or not, is required to produce a CVC on request. We plan to scan everyone’s CVC once from when they first arrive and sight the expiry date of the certificate for our records.
3. This will be held in our records until shortly before the CVC expires, when a new one will need to be issued.
4. There is clearly some flexibility that we will allow until we have refined our processes and established a record to work from.
I do hope that we can work together on this to make sure that this process is as pain free as possible.
We look forward to
– being able to use all the facilities again, such as changing rooms.
– being able to host outside events.
– being able to start Peewee Judo classes again.
– being able to welcome family members back into the dojo again.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems.
Wellington Judo Academy